THAT'S JUST, LIKE, YOUR OPINION, MAN
Display kim k paper mag karencivil 700x460
Kim Kardashian's Broken Ass Internet
Smigoversen
November 12, 2014

A 2013 study from the Kennedy Research Center showed that 95% of everything on the Internet is hyperbole, the other 5% is pornography (note: the amount of porn produced has not decreased, the amount of hyperbole has skyrocketed in recent years). Every day there is something new to have a strong opinion about.

 

Kim Kardashian is currently featured on the cover of Paper magazine with just her bare ass. All over the Internet, Click Baiters are shouting that this picture has broken the Internet. This is obviously hyperbole because you’re reading this in a web browser. But their assertion raises an important question: should we care that Kim Kardashian showed the world her (clearly Photoshopped) ass?

 

The answer is unequivocally NO. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooo.

 

Why? Because this is nothing new. Don’t you remember how Kim got “famous”? I’ll give you a hint, it rhymes with sex mape. If you’ve ever wondered what Kim Kardashian looks like without her clothes on at any point since 2007, that information has been available to you.

 

Furthermore, as we all know, sex tapes are the lowest form of pornography. Even the people who make them have to pretend that it was an accident anyone got to see the video. Which is obviously also hyperbole, the only accident involved with the shooting and release of any sex tape is the lack of proper lighting and probably a third person to hold the camera.

 

We shouldn’t attach any more importance to this picture other than this is a desperate attempt to take back the spotlight after all of hullabaloo that followed the actual, real leaking of actual, real celebrities’ naked pictures. If Kim really wanted this to make a splash, she should have paid some jackass on 4chan to “hack” her computer and “leak” the photos as part of a 1 Woman Fappening Pt. 2. She could have used the same amount of Photoshopping too – would anyone be surprised to find out that Kim Kardashian keeps enhanced/altered naked pictures of herself on her phone?

Smigoversen, first of his name, Master of Words, Cheapskate Beer Snob, and Protector of the Realm can be reached by raven here.

0 Comments
Display cdfr6ol
Published on
Sunday
First Article
August 12, 2014
Articles
18
Opinions are like assholes, Dudefest.com writers tend to have them
RECENT OPINION
RECENT COMMENTS
3 days ago
锘? vmate may well be an practical application that allows you to receive [url=http://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] tutorials and moreover songs on...
on Review of RISE OF THE FALL OF THE DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
4 days ago
锘? vmate is surely an app that lets you find [url=http://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] music videos and as a consequence songs your Youtube,...
on THE REPLACEMENTS (Where Are They Now?)
9 days ago
锘縱mate is essentially the most colossal software package tremendous levied basically many of us foreign. this type of application creates complete...
on Review of WAR OF THE WORLDS
over 1 year ago
You eat moah shit than Boston ever could you fackin queeah
on Bill Simmons FINALLY Has to Shut Up About Boogie Cousins
almost 4 years ago
Did you know that one of the symptoms of an MDMA overdose is double commenting?
on On Wes Welker, Molly, and the Kentucky Fucking Derby
almost 4 years ago
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas.
on Trouble in Vegas
almost 4 years ago
I looked almost identical when I went to the Belmont!
on On Wes Welker, Molly, and the Kentucky Fucking Derby
almost 4 years ago
I looked almost identical when I went to the Belmont!
on On Wes Welker, Molly, and the Kentucky Fucking Derby
almost 4 years ago
The Phantom Menace is still my favorite one in the series
on Gotham Will Ruin Batman and Here's Why
almost 4 years ago
My birthday is March 16th
on Sergeant Stubby